Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes and information requirements.
- Recommending, designing and implementing solutions to meet business and end-user requirements.
- Participating in the analysis, design and development of web based applications and other solutions using the various Microsoft development tools.
- Providing innovative solutions to improve business processes through the design, development and maintenance of solutions for systems and data integration.
- Ensuring that adequate and up-to-date documentation is provided for the support of implemented solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to ICT procedures, methodologies and best practices when managing or participating in development projects and initiatives.
- Assisting with the monitoring and maintenance of the overall technical environment in conjunction with IT Project Management, Operations, and Network & Infrastructure Teams.
- Ensuring strict adherence to ICT governance policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure adequate and up-to-date maintenance documentation is provided.
- Validating project plans, taking care of the implementation, testing, validation and customer acceptance for the completed tasks.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Line Manager that are related to this job.
- Experience in software development life cycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communications skills, proactive and enthusiastic in helping the customer in a respectful manner.
- Experience in software design & development with the available development tools and technologies (i.e. Delphi, Object Pascal, ASP.NET, C#, JS, CSS).
- Experience of end-user support, liaising directly with key users, stakeholders and senior management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline desirable.
- Experience in full development life-cycle and data integration projects.
- Practice in standard software development methodologies and documentation.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to make decisions affecting the BI environment.
- Ability to complete properly given tasks within deadlines assigned.
- Ability to recognize constrains and criticalities and to report it timely.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written and excellent teamwork/people skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines and to work in a Team environment.
- Customer Focused.
- Good standard of English language (written & spoken).
Education & Experience
- College/ University education
- Minimum of 2 years experience with the following:
- Object Pascal
- ASP.NET and C#
- HTML, JS, JSON, XML
- IDE: Visual Studio, Delphi
- MS SQL Server, Oracle
Полная занятость, полный день